Incorrect XY binning for matrix chart (Gnumeric 1.12.52)

Attached is a Gnumeric file containing a matrix chart with separate color axis showing incorrect binning on both the X and Y axes for the last datum in the data table (row #14). The datum is plotted astray by an offset of multiple bins from its correct bin. This defect occurs if I manually define min and max bounds on the matrix color axis, which I assume is the Z axis. Toggling the bounds definition from manual to automatic produces the correct XY binning.

-- Davide