Format while exporting text files

On 4/20/22 2:03 PM, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
Hmm,

works for me.

Which version of Gnumeric are you running? Do you have a minimal (i.e. 1 cell) example file that does not work for you?

Andreas

    Now it works for me too.

    I think it had something to do with the file also being in use by another program.  It seemed to be updating the directory but not the file.  That probably comes under the category of user error.  My face is red.

    But you did help to solve it.  Thanks for your help.

Rex Couture