question about the title bar - where to change

hello @all,

i'm working on some small changes and for tests often have two or multiple windows open which show similar calculations but with different versions of gnumeric ... looking smilar in total and getting me confused because if have no 'quick view' which is which.

I'd like to be able to change the title bar of the window of the dev. version from 'Book1.gnumeric - Gnumeric' to something like 'Book1.gnumeric - Gnumeric **DEV**' or 'Book1.gnumeric - Gnumeric **long double**'. I tried searching in the code and online but 'gnumeric' appears too often.

best regards, TIA for any help,

b.