Re: gnumeric dark theme

> On 2021-02-17 23:07, Morten Welinder wrote:
i asked for it here ~9 years ago but there's stubborn people on this earth...

You did indeed, but you were so obnoxious about it then (and now, it
would seem) that it promptly got put in the "will take patches" pile.
There is some kind of life lesson hidden here, I suspect.

Now, if you have something to actually contribute about the matter I
am all ears.  Code, css, etc.

for my part, if configuration with css actually worked, I would consider
it a clean solution. Also, I would be happy to make my css available,
after I am done.

But the problem is, as I wrote earlier, I am unable to change the grid
color (changing background color worked)

I appreciate all the help here, and I don't want to be seen as
complaining. Gnumeric is great tool, but could be improved if the colors
can be configured.

thanks,