Re: gnumeric dark theme

I am also interested in a dark theme for Gnumeric.
My only comment is, it would be awesome if the light-on-dark colors were not full white on full black, but rather something like a very light grey on a very, very dark grey.
I feel it makes a huge difference.
Many tools and themes from the Linux world interpret "dark theme" as #FFFFFF on #000000, which I feel is just too harsh.
Github, Google News are websites which added dark themes with very sane color choices.

Anton