Re: gnumeric dark theme

> On 2021-02-15 14:43, Morten Welinder wrote:
You either compile your new one into gnumeric, or you add your stuff
to ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css bearing in mind that this file is shared among
all gtk3 programs.

thank you.
I found how to change the background color to #d7cfc4, but I am unable
to change the grid color (ie the border between cells)

GnmItemGrid,
GnmPreviewGrid,
GocCanvas.full-sheet,
GtkBin.auto-expr {
  /* GnmItemGrid requires that the background be solid and rectangular
     since we cheat and print only parts of it.  */
  background-image: none;
  background-color: #d7cfc4;
  padding: 0;
  border-style: none;
  border-width: 0;
}

I tried changing everything that has color specified, just to see if it
has any effect. But the grid is still the same (unfortunately almost
same as my background)

is it possible the border is not specified in this css, and instead
inherited from somewhere else?

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnumeric/-/blob/master/src/gnumeric.css