Re: libgsf tweaks

On Tue, 15 Oct 2019, Morten Welinder wrote:

Please open a bug report for this -- it's better for documentation and
keeping track of things.

gsf_output_memory_steal_bytes is pretty straightforward.

gsf_output_gzip_new_full is a bit less so.  Not because the
functionality is not good -- it is very reasonable -- but because
there are other fields in the gzip header that it might make sense to
add and I can't see us having _really_full and _really_really_full
versions.  I need to think about that part.

Thanks, Morten. I take your point about gsf_output_gzip_new_full, since there are other properties that might be set in a truly "full" variant. My thinking was that the others seem to be internal matters that libgsf wouldn't really want to expose to setting, but I accept that may require some thought.

Allin Cottrell