Re: libgsf tweaks

Can you please remove me from the email list? Discussions are far above my pay grade.
Rey Cano, SCREA, CG-REP
CA Lic.#AR034439
Rey MalibuAppraisal com
Tel: 310-457-5905 Fax: 310-457-5591

This message is a PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL communication.  This message and all its attachments are a private communication sent by an appraisal firm and may be confidential or protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in, or attached to, this message is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.