Question about using Gnumeric ssconvert

Dear Gnome developer,

I am Radhika from the technology transfer office of National University of Singapore, and I am writing regarding the use of your software " Gnumeric ssconvert" by our research scientists Dr. Lai Poh San and team. Our scientists have used the code in their own integrated computational software for clinical annotation, prioritization and classification of sequence variants for their own research. We would also like to provide this new computational software to our partner National University Hospital for them to use this for internal research purposes. In this regard, I was wondering what permissions we would need from you for this transfer? I understand that gnumeric ssconvert was created by the Gnome Foundation, and the License Agreement is as follows: https://help.gnome.org/users/gnumeric/stable/index-info.html.en, which follows the GNU License: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html. Would we need to append the GNU license agreement for our proposed transfer or provide any specific attributions?

Thanks very much for letting me know if there are any specific procedures we need to follow. I look forward to hearing from you, and please let me know if you have any specific questions for me.

Best wishes,

Radhika

Radhika Das Chakraborty, PhD

Manager, Industry Liaison Office

National University of Singapore

21 Heng Mui Keng Terrace, I-3 (Cube) Buiding, Level 5, Singapore 119613
+65-6601 2768 (DID)  +65-6777 6990 (Fax) +65 9230 8726 (M)
radhika nus edu.sg

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.