SSCONVERT warnings

Hello everyone,

I have a question about ssconvert usage.

We are loading Call Data Records(CDR) into HDFS, some records are in .xlsx format, and I am using ssconvert from Gnumeric package gnumeric-1.10.10-2.el7.lux.1.x86_64.rpm on RHEL 7.3 to convert these into .csv format, before loading them into Hadoop.

Here is the command line that I use:

$ssconvert --export-type=Gnumeric_stf:stf_csv Integra12282017.xlsx

Even if I use the following command :

$ssconvert  Integra12282017.xlsx Integra12282017.csv

I still get the following messages:

Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11

GConf Error: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:

Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11

GConf Error: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:

Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11

GConf Error: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:

Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11

GConf Error: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:

Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11

GConf Error: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:

Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11

Using exporter Gnumeric_stf:stf_csv

Unexpected element 'a:miter' in state :

        theme -> themeElements -> fmtScheme -> lnStyleLst -> ln

Unexpected element 'a:miter' in state :

        theme -> themeElements -> fmtScheme -> lnStyleLst -> ln

Unexpected element 'a:miter' in state :

        theme -> themeElements -> fmtScheme -> lnStyleLst -> ln

Unexpected element 'a:extLst' in state :

        theme

Unexpected element 'extLst' in state :

        styleSheet

Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11

GConf Error: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:

Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11

GConf Error: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:

Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11

GConf Error: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:

Unable to autolaunch a dbus-daemon without a $DISPLAY for X11

(ssconvert:52725): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/gnumeric' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x11d8360

The ssconvert still creates the .csv file, which is complete, nonetheless I am concerned about all these msgs.

I cannot find anything on the web to that regard. Our sysadmins have not seen these either.

Please, advice as to the severity of these warnings. Can they just be ignored, and if “yes”, how to suppress them?

Thanks,

Eugene Bernstein

Granite Telecommunications

Data Warehouse & BI