Request of information

Dear Sirs,

I am testing the gnumeric spreadsheet on an old my PC where I installed the Linux ubuntu OS.

The maximum screen resolution I can setup is 1024x600 pixels, I know it is very low.

I am having a problem with the pop-upped windows that are displayed outside my screen.

Please could someone told me if and how I can avoid this issue ?

Thanks

nicola

Eni SpA
Sede Legale
Piazzale Enrico Mattei, 1
00144 Roma - Italia

Capitale sociale
euro 4.005.358.876,00 i.v.
Codice Fiscale e Registro Imprese di Roma n. 00484960588
Partita IVA n. 00905811006
R.E.A. Roma n. 756453

Sedi secondarie:
Via Emilia, 1 e Piazza Ezio Vanoni, 1
20097 San Donato Milanese (Milano) – Italia

Message for the recipient only, if received in error, please notify the sender and read http://www.eni.com/disclaimer/