Re: Missing format symbols in gnumeric

OK in 1.12.18 on Debian Stable.

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 09:31:08AM -0500, Chris Dunn wrote:
A small problem that I've been experiencing for some weeks or months
now.

I'm running gnumeric 1.12.32 on debian testing.

All functions perfectly except :

When I select "format cells" and go to "border", all of the usual
options are there, but on the right side of the panel under "Style:"
where the heavier lines and double line etc are displayed, I'm no
longer seeing any of the symbols, just a small terminal symbol in each
of the spaces, except "None" which displays correctly.

It seems this may not be a gnumeric problem. If it is not, does anyone
have a pointer to where the problem may lie?

--

Chris Dunn

Integrated Construction Consultants
95, Saint Mary Country Club
Charles Town
Saint Mary
Jamaica

web-site : www.iccqs.com
mobile   : 1 876 354 0639
flow   : 1 876 631 2808

------->  First-time AP Stats. teacher?  Help is on the way! See
http://courses.ncssm.edu/math/Stat_Inst/Stats2007/Bob%20Hayden/Relief.html
      _
     | |          Robert W. Hayden
     | |          5 Howard Street, Apartment 206
    /  |          Wilton, New Hampshire 03086  USA
   |   |
  /  x |          website: http://statland.org
 |     /
 ''''''