Re: Missing format symbols in gnumeric

Hi,

I see that too, please file a bug report. Looks like
gtk_image_new_from_resource() does not find the images.

Regards,
Jean

Le dimanche 30 avril 2017 à 09:31 -0500, Chris Dunn a écrit :
A small problem that I've been experiencing for some weeks or months
now.

I'm running gnumeric 1.12.32 on debian testing.

All functions perfectly except :

When I select "format cells" and go to "border", all of the usual
options are there, but on the right side of the panel under "Style:"
where the heavier lines and double line etc are displayed, I'm no
longer seeing any of the symbols, just a small terminal symbol in
each
of the spaces, except "None" which displays correctly.

It seems this may not be a gnumeric problem. If it is not, does
anyone
have a pointer to where the problem may lie?