Re: odd xlsx problem

On Tue, 29 Nov 2016, Jean Bréfort wrote:

No idea, I am unable to reproduce. May be something related to your
xlsx files? Does this happen for all of them?

Yes, it happens with all xlsx files. However, I now see it's specific to the sawfish WM, doesn't happen with xfwm. Sadly, sawfish seems to be undermined in various ways by gtk3.

Allin Cottrell

Regards,
Jean