Re: odd xlsx problem

No idea, I am unable to reproduce. May be something related to your
xlsx files? Does this happen for all of them?

Regards,
Jean

Le mardi 29 novembre 2016 à 11:56 -0500, Allin Cottrell a écrit :
I'm running gnumeric 1.12.32 on Arch Linux and I'm seeing an odd
problem wih xlsx files: they open OK, but then the gnumeric window
can't be moved or resized. Moving and resizing work fine when the
window contains a native .gnumeric file, an .xls file or an .ods
file.

Any ideas on what might be happening?