Re: Gnumeric on Mac OS X

Hello,

Congratulations on all the hard work!

It would be great to have a 'native' Gnumeric on mac OS X, even though it exists on mac as non-native. (I use the homebrew version.)

     Warning: Merely attempting for the fun of it, I do *not* have
     any of the macports dependencies you mention.
With no surprise, the executable fails to load here. Launching from the command-line, I get:

galet:~ acuster$ /Users/acuster/Downloads/Gnumeric.app/Contents/MacOS/gnumeric ; exit;
dyld: Library not loaded: /tmp/skl/Gnumeric/lib/libz.1.dylib
  Referenced from: /tmp/skl/Gnumeric/lib/libgoffice-0.10.10.dylib
  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
        /tmp/skl/Gnumeric/lib/libz.1.dylib: file too short
        /Users/acuster/Downloads/Gnumeric.app/Contents/Resources/lib/libz.1.dylib: file too short
/Users/acuster/Downloads/Gnumeric.app/Contents/Resources/bin/gnumeric: line 1: 718 Trace/BPT trap: 5 gnumeric-1.12.31
logout

Not sure that helps, since it seems merely to confirm that I do not have the right dependencies on the path you constructed: /tmp/skl/...

I'll try playing around with your script when I have more time.

cheers,
  ~adrian