Re: gnumeric 1.12.28 questions

Le samedi 06 août 2016 à 15:00 -0700, Dave Stevens a écrit :
On Sat, 6 Aug 2016 13:48:08 -0700
Dave Stevens <geek uniserve com> wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with about 20 columns and 8700 rows. The first
two rows are headers and I'd like to format them to not scroll
while
I'm scanning the lower rows. I don't know how to do this so any
advice is welcome.

Also, I tried to search gnumeric help and got an error message
saying,
"The URI ‘ghelp:gnumeric’ does not point to a valid page." Any help
fixing this would be welcome too.

TIA

Dave

yes, both freeze methods work, thanks. Any ideas about the missing
help? Mint 18 if it matters.

Dave

Did you install the gnumeric-doc package?

Regards,
Jean