From: Dave Stevens <geek uniserve com>
Date: 2016-08-06 14:48 (GMT-07:00)
Subject: gnumeric 1.12.28 questions

I have a spreadsheet with about 20 columns and 8700 rows. The first two
rows are headers and I'd like to format them to not scroll while I'm
scanning the lower rows. I don't know how to do this so any advice is
welcome.

Also, I tried to search gnumeric help and got an error message saying,
"The URI ‘ghelp:gnumeric’ does not point to a valid page." Any help
fixing this would be welcome too.

TIA

Dave

--
Reporter to Mahatma Ghandi after his tour of east London
"What do you think of western civilization, Mr. Ghandi?"