Re: Python headers for pygobject 3/Gnumeric 1.12.25

Note that gnumeric scripting is available through gobject-introspection
for many languages such as javascript, python (2.7 only for now), and
others. I suppose ruby is part of the list.
I think that we have most of which would be needed to implement macros
(using the same languages).