Re: proposal for collaboration between Gnumeric and LibreOffice

Quoting Bob <bob statland org>:

What atracted me to gnumeric is that it corrected some of the many
errors in Excel.  So, my main concern here is that we not keep Excel
errors in the interests of compatibility.

Perhaps there is a conflict here between setting the more widely used spreadsheet as a reference standard and setting the *better* spreadsheet as a reference. Personally, I'd go with the latter.
--
David Benfell <benfell parts-unknown org>