Re: set decimal separator permanently

Hi Robert,

Since it is uncomfortable for you to edit these system-related config
files,

On 13 May 12:49, Robert Andreasen wrote:
I can't see the advantage in this behaviour. It is very uncomfortable
to me editing all these system-related config files, only to get such a
simple thing tweaked.

it clearly would be useful to have a different way of setting the
locales. You seem to like the idea of having it in a graphical settings
dialog.