Re: Macros, recording keylogger to macros

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:00:12 AM Larry Griffin wrote:
I guess the question is will Gnumeric let me record keystrokes for a
macro and edit them?

I do not believe this is a feature of Gnumeric.  It is however a feature of
the Open Source LibreOffice Calc program, which should run in any environment
that Gnumeric can.  The feature documentation is available at:
https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Recording_a_Macro

Regards,

Mark Gannon

--
You have to accept whatever comes, and the only important thing is that you
meet it with the best you have to give.

        — Eleanor Roosevelt