Re: manual with all of the charting modules

Hey,

Hope you are having fun with Gnumeric.

The manual is in a sorry state. We did massive work writing it many years ago but, since then, little has been done to maintain it. While the manual says version 1.12, that is merely because the version number is automatically updated on release; most of the content and screenshots come from a much earlier version. Also, because the manual is quite large, it is often omitted from being installed or comes in a separate package and, under windows, I am not sure the automatic links ever worked correctly.

I am not sure of the state of Pivot tables in Gnumeric 1.12. However, they did not exist when the manual was last seriously updated so it is likely that they are not discussed at all in the manual even if they do exist.

Sorry about the state of disarray. I've been meaning for years to spend a week or so bringing things up to date, at least enough to make clear when topics are missing. However, somehow I never get around to it.

cheers,
  ~adrian