manual with all of the charting modules

Hi,

Working with gnumeric 1.12 under windows I look for a manual that explains all of the charting modules, in particular matrix, statistics plots, contour plot.

I found a manual for version 1.12 :
https://help.gnome.org/users/gnumeric/stable/sect-graphs-overview-types.html.en#sect-graphs-overview-types-statistics
but it does not treat all of the charting modules that version 1.12 runs (work in progress). In my French version a matrix plot is shown between the contour and the min-max plot. The Aide button links to the error message "topic chapter-graphs not found".
Where can I get a manual ?

Second question: What do you get with Data > table ? I guess it is something like a pivot table in Libreoffice ? I look for its equivalent in gnumeric.
I did not find an entry in the help, so any hint would be appreciated.

TIA
ftr