Re: Broken strings

I use fedora 23 -> intltool 0.51.0 and gettext 0.19.6

But essential problem is that it affects portal Damned Lies. You don't
see this in other languages because they are not updated since this
problem appears. PO files are not automatically updated in git
repository. This do one by one as translators commit their updated
translations.