Re: Protecting Cells from accidental change

Hi,

Looks like the documentation is outdated on this point. Cell protection
does work. If you try to edit a protected cell (inside a protected sheet
only), a message pops up telling you you can't and the edition just does
not work. This option is available in Format/Cells/Format, Protection
tab.

Regards,
Jean