Re: Imported text is converted to date

It'll be the same with newer versions.

Basically, "csv" is an underspecified format.  Everyone has their own
idea of what a csv is supposed to mean.  Every choice we make is
"right" for some people, but "wrong" for someone else.

You can use the configurable text importer to impose your own opinion.
Select the "Text" format for the column in question.

But the best solution is to avoid csv altogether.

Morten