Re: Gnumeric 1.12.12

----- Original Message -----
A new version of Gnumeric was released a few days ago and a
Win32 build has been created, see www.gnumeric.org

Thanks very much to all who make this possible.

I installed the new version on a Windows XP 32 bit machine, and
when I try to print, I get a message saying: "Runtime Error!
Program C:\Program files\Gnumeric\1.12.12\bin\gnumeric.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way.  Please contact the application's support team for
additional information."

Also, is there an easy way to reverse the assignment of all .xls?
extensions to Gnumeric?

Thanks again.

Regards,
Allen