Gnumeric 1.12.12

A new version of Gnumeric was released a few days ago and a Win32 build
has been created, see www.gnumeric.org

We have been strengthening our automatic test suite with respect to import and
export of various formats, and fixed bugs and improved coverage as indicated.
Nothing too scary showed up, but it was, perhaps, a decade overdue.

The slightly more worrying thing is that we also observe bugs in OO/LO.  They
have between 10x and 100x the resources we have and clearly don't have an
evil test suite.  If one extrapolates (i.e., waves hands wildly) then
the state of
testing in the free software world in not good.  In the proprietary software
world I don't see any reason it should be any better.  And note, the tests in
question are fully scriptable and run in a few minutes in total.

Morten