Re: connect mouse event handler to a goffice chart

Hi,

You can use any mouse event.
You can find samples in:
* https://git.gnome.org/browse/goffice/tree/goffice/canvas/goc-graph.c
lines 214 to 412
*
http://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/trunk/gchemutils/programs/spectra/window.cc?annotate=1718&root=gchemutils
starting on line 152

Hope this helps,
Jean

Le mercredi 09 juillet 2014 à 13:57 +0200, Szabolcs Nováczki a écrit :
Hi,

I am developing a GTK3 application where i use some goffice chart
widgets to plot data. I would like to connect some mouse events to
these widgets. My question is whether it is possible to connect
signals to the top level gtk widget or i can connect signals to chart
elements too? For example, if i have a bar chart and move the mouse
over a bar a tooltip pops up and shows the value associated to the
bar. What type of signal is emitted in this case (what type of signals
are available for goffice chars in general)? I would appreciate an
short example. Thanks in advance.

Br,
Szabolcs