Re: Excel data table does not work in Gnumeric

Please file a bug report against Gnumeric at bugzilla.gnome.org. On
first glance there seem to be a problem how we import the table
function. I see: =table(,F4) so either the first argument is missing and
should not be, or our table function has the wrong default.

Andreas