Re: feature question

Hi Jakob

Short answer: no, it is not possible.

Anyway, this seems an interesting idea although it might be confusing in
some cases. You might have only one Y-axis and several X-axes, and you
might have several series for just one axis. We might imagine to have
the option to add a legent to an axis and choose which legend to use for
each series. The issue is that it would break the API, so this can't be
implemented before we branch. Please file a feature request at
bugzilla.gnome.org, product libgoffice.

Best regards,
Jean

Le samedi 19 juillet 2014 à 17:44 +0200, "Jakob Michael Müller" a