Re: Could GNumeric be used as a Library to link my application against?

This is basically already done: gnumeric, ssconvert (etc) all are fairly simple wrappers
around libspreadsheet which is built when Gnumeric is compiled.

That said, I don't think we have offered any formal API stability guarantees.

M.