Re: Certain Help menu items (weblinks and IRC) do not work on OS X, or on Linux...

According to the Gtk3 documentation for gtk_show_uri(), it seems that gvfs (or rather the lack thereof) is
the culprit.  However, installing gvfs did not solve the problem by itself.  Meanwhile I have posted the bug
on MacPorts to see if anyone there has any ideas.  Additionally, if anyone here knows anything else to make
it work, such as a configure argument to pass to gtk3 or something, please advise.

Thank you for your attention to this problem.

P.S. Can somebody tell me how to reply to the mail list so that the message goes into the right thread
history?