Re: Gnumeric for SEO work

On Fri, 2013-11-08 at 22:51 +0100, Gour wrote:
Hello,

I need to learn more about SEO and using spreadsheet is a must.

At the moment I use Gnumeric on my Linux machine for some very simple
sheets and found the following post:

http://www.distilled.net/excel-for-seo/

explaining about using Excel for some SEO work.

Now I'm curious if someone more experienced Gnumeric user can quickly
take a look estimating if all these is possible with Gnumeric and/or if
someone is doing some SEO-related work with it?

How is, in general, Gnumeric ranked when it comes to compatibility with
Excel?

Sincerely,
Gour

You can basically do anything that is listed in excel-sor-sep with
Gnumeric with the important exception of Pivot Tables. Gnumeric at this
time does not have a pivot table interface.

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD FTICA
Professor of Mathematical & Computing Sciences