Re: please add multiple image inserting function.

Hi Ryoji

A few comments about your ideas:

1. I would not personally change the default settings, but may be we
might have configuration keys for row height, column width and vertical
alignment.
2. Preserving aspect ration is a good idea. I would place the check box
under the width and height widgets, but this is minor.
3. About the multiple image idea, I think it would be better to
implement a new image gallery sheet object, or a way to permanently
group sheet objects. Even after resizing, we should always save the
original image in its original format. This is actually the default in
1.12.

Please file appropriate enhancement requests against gnumeric at
bugzilla.gnome.org.

Best regards,
Jean