Re: How can I recover a gnumeric file?

Thanks for that. I've forwarded the file you you (Jean).

I tried opening the uncompressed version in gnumeric, and I didn't think
it worked. However, about 2–5 minutes later, gnumeric launched with the
file. I tried to "save as" another file, but now it appears to have
frozen again. It's running on two full cores, so I'll wait and see if it
can write the file correctly, but there appears to be some issue with
the file and/or gnumeric at least.

Cheers,
Pete.