Re: Inaccessible data in cells

Your file contains a large jpeg image (around 516 kBytes) reduced to nul
size so you can't see it or not even select it. Looks like there is no
way to select all sheet objects in a range. Might be a missing feature.

If you want to see the image, you should uncompress the file and edit it
with your preferred text editor, change the offset for the image to
something like 0, 0, 1, 1 so that it fills the whole cell, save and
reopen in gnumeric.

Regards,
Jean