Re: Colour bound to data not row number ?

Hi Andreas

I have tried and tried, it just does not seem to be working for me. At the moment I am on Mint Linux(likely to switch soon). I noticed that the version they have is quite old, 1.10.17. I will try to install the current one and I will report back.

Thanks again for your time with this.