Re: Colour bound to data not row number ?

On Fri, 2013-02-01 at 09:52 -0500, Patrick wrote:

If I highlight FOO in row 3 red, I would still like it to be red after I
sort and it is in row 5. However right now row 3 remains red but FOO is
no longer there. It seems that the colour is bound to the row and not
the data. Is there a way to keep the colour associated with the data?

To change this behaviour, in the sort dialog, toggle the "Sorting
preserves formats" radio button. TO change the behaviour of the sort
buttons on the toolbar, toggle the edit->preferences->tools->sorting
Sorting preserves formats" radio button.

Andreas

--
Andreas Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>