Re: Absolute cell references how (not) to

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 08:21:17 -0500
chris dunn <chris iccqs com> wrote:

It becomes a nuisance having to continually change the unwanted
absolute references that have been created back into relative
references by removing the $ characters.

I can't reproduce the references defaulting to absolute-type.

However, I do have a tip for easily switching between absolute and
relative references: whilst editing the formula hitting the F4 key will
cycle references between relative, absolute, relative columns/absolute
rows, and absolute columns/relative rows.

- olly