Re: Reply to Old Nabble post not showing up

On Sat, 2012-03-24 at 12:52 -0700, greigsteve wrote:
I posted a query on old nabble forum (Ignore text in array formula) and when
I go back to that site it indicates that there have been no replies to it. I
just happened across the mail.gnome.org archives and noticed my post there
and, suprisingly, a reply to it. I could not see anyway of replying from
there so made a new post from old nabble to reply to the reply. Steve

To post messages, to receive replies etc. you should be subscribed to
the mailing list proper. In the moment all your posts require approval
from a moderator since you are not subscribed to this mailing list. Most
will reply to messages only to the list, so you would not receive them
either without subscription.

Andreas

--
Andreas Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>