Reply to Old Nabble post not showing up

I posted a query on old nabble forum (Ignore text in array formula) and when
I go back to that site it indicates that there have been no replies to it. I
just happened across the mail.gnome.org archives and noticed my post there
and, suprisingly, a reply to it. I could not see anyway of replying from
there so made a new post from old nabble to reply to the reply. Steve