Re: Permission Request for 'GNOME Office / Gnumeric -...'
- From: Morten Welinder <mortenw gnome org>
- To: Michael Sirola <sirola mich gmail com>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Permission Request for 'GNOME Office / Gnumeric -...'
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:02:25 -0400
We distribute Gnumeric under the terms of the Gnu General Public License
(currently version 2): http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
I don't know if that fits your project, but to get permission under any other
terms would mean for you to track down and ask every copyright holder
which is going to be near-impossible.
] [Thread Prev