Calculation accuracy

Dear all,

I have a question regarding calculation accuracy (version 1.10.17, latest Ubuntu).

"=if(condition;A*C;B*C)" and "=if(condition;A;B)*C" bring upon slightly different results. The results differ only in the last decimal place(s), which wouldn't make much of a difference at all. I check for "=max()" value of an array though and in this situation the tiny, tiny difference in a decimal place(s) does make a difference.

So how does Gnumeric work internally? Does "=if(condition;A;B)*C" truncate or round values A and B somehow?

Regards
Soeren