Gnumeric: Help Required

Hi,

Are we considering probability distribution function for simulation. Other tools consider the type of distribution the data is following which simulating the data,please suggest.

I require to use simulation with correlation and regression.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ujjwal Joshi
Disclaimer :- This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. If you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received this message, you
are prohibited from using, copying, altering or disclosing the content of this message. Please delete it
immediately and notify the sender. Newgen Software Technologies Ltd (NSTL)  accepts no responsibilities for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damages from virus
and further acknowledges that no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender
does so expressly with due authority of NSTL.