Re: gnumeric man ssconvert : how execute ?

On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 11:00 -0500, Dick Bingham wrote:

Question 2 : Elsewhere I read to the effect that the conversion uses a
" Quattro Plugin".  How may I acquire this ? Also that python plays a
role. I am not familiar with that nor its purpose within Gnumeric.

This plugin is distributed with Gnumeric. Make sure that it is enabled
by checking Tools->Plugins from within Gnumeric.

Andreas

--
Andreas Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>