Re: Gnumeric Domain Windows

Thanks!

set LANG it_IT, in the system --> properties --> advanced and it's OK

Jean Brefort-2 wrote:

I suppose you need to set the LANG environment variable to "it". I don't
know how this can be done using Windows7 though, may be there is an
entry in the configuration panel, if this still exists in recent Windows
versions.

Regards,
Jean