Re: Dynamic range in Diagrams

Hello Francis,

possible solution that works:
1. Open Gnumeric, input/paste your data as mentioned.
2. Select columns A and B with mouse.
3. Create diagram.
4. As you append data it will be included automatically in your diagram.

When you double click the diagram and look up the data range, you see something like Sheet1!$A$2:$A$65536, that's why/how it works.

Regards
Soeren