Re: sumproduct with "names" // fine in libreoffice, #VALUE! warning in gnumeric
- From: Andreas Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>
- To: "fellowsgarden gmail com" <fellowsgarden gmail com>
- Cc: "gnumeric-list gnome org" <gnumeric-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: sumproduct with "names" // fine in libreoffice, #VALUE! warning in gnumeric
- Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:23:15 -0600
I am unable to extract the ods file from the archive. Since ods files are zip archives themselves there is
little point in zipping them again.
The expression inthe error message differs greatly from the one mentioned earlier. Please be sure to give the
cell address that contains the problem.
A J Guelzow
On 2011-10-23, at 4:39, fellowsgarden gmail com wrote:
Attached please find a sample file (to unzip just type gnumeric).
I also encountered the following error message:
Unable to parse 'SUMPRODUCT(item_temp=NOT(#name?$e9);amount_temp<"0";amount_temp)' ('Invalid expression')
Thanks for your help!
] [Thread Prev